Visit Ben Tausig's website: www.inkwellxwords.com
1. Vocal quality for Tom Waits
5. Newtons math, briefly
9. Bluth twin
14. One who takes the cake
(in order to decorate it)
15. Where to find Canton, Toledo, Lima, Medina, Dublin, and Athens
16. General feeling
17. Sell-off when Hostess went bankrupt?
20. Farmville maker
21. Chooses pieces
22. Sluggers pickup, quickly
24. Rumor has it ...
25. She lost her voice on Poker Face and fell down dancing to Bad Romance?
29. Statistical hypothesis trial
33. Person at a reunion
34. Modern navigation letters
35. Cue the ___
36. Org. for out athlete Jason Collins
37. Org. that lobbies for looser restrictions
on ballerina costume sales?
39. New York-based kitchen gadget maker
40. Afraid to fire
42. Got the hell out of there
43. Lovers discussion (its not an argument)
44. Dealt some blow?
45. Viral video in which a defendant gets a light sentence?
47. PLO Chairman Mahmoud
49. Sappy, in slang
50. One who brings two sides together
53. Toe problems
57. Nanobots hypothetical ability, and the process thats overtaken this puzzles theme answers
61. Lightened (up)
62. Fill with stuff
63. Jay Zs hubristic nickname for himself
64. Has the lead
65. Trees that may be slippery
66. Like sausage fests
1. César of fancy hotels
2. Painfully dull?
3. Caught, in a way
4. Handout before a show
5. Commonly mislabeled food fish
6. It all makes sense now ...
7. Where the golf ball is
8. Duke mens basketball head
since 1980, familiarly
9. Loud and dramatic, as a voice
10. Cold War-era Indonesian president
11. Cease to bleed
12. AIDS activist Arthur
13. Vintage vehicles
18. Controlled environments
19. Saturn SUV
23. Dude attending to networking emergencies, e.g.
24. Covers, as a car
25. Weed- and turf-obsessed groups?
26. Pitchfork review subject
28. On the nose
30. Emulate Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green
31. When the night shift ends, often
32. Liberty Bond, e.g., for short
35. Carters Secretary of State Cyrus
37. Psycho follower
38. Its good to shoot under it
41. Recipient of a candidates sexts, often
43. Irons (out)
45. Agatha Christie character Miss ___
46. Song with the lyric Young man, are you listening to me?
48. Sacramento newspaper
50. Dr. Bronners, notably, has a great many of them
52. Cult classic ___, She Wolf of the SS
54. Sly & the Family Stones
Theres a ___ Goin On
55. Cold-smoked salmon
56. Buy before its sold out
58. Funny vid, thx
59. Conclusion of a Cartesian conclusion
60. Software installation needs, at times