Click here for a printable PDF.
A pair of tickets for a 4.5 or 8 hour Pacific Nature Tour will be awarded weekly. Email a picture of your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 619-325-1393. Limit one win per person per 30 days.
Visit Ben Tausig's website: www.inkwellxwords.com
1. Sites of many a college experiment
6. Run the roast
11. Orthodontists deg.
14. As perfect as perfect can be
15. Sales goal
16. Period of literary style, e.g.
17. Ocean floor dweller that vomits in self-defense
19. Dairy product often mixed with brandy in December
20. Chili pepper, e.g.
21. Rack spec
22. Walgreens alternative
23. What a fan might bring to the stadium to cheer for a series sweep
26. Suffix with Roman or Arab
30. Enviable position, probably
33. Life or death
34. Safe time to eat shellfish, in an adage
36. Where ___ they now?
37. One who completed a major, say
38. Fluffy clouds
39. FX technology used in cinematic virtual worlds
40. Take-home from the mortuary
42. Game with trump cards
43. Badminton call
44. Mexican food wrapped in a corn husk
45. Opening of a sewage-filled pool?
46. H1N1, e.g.
48. War on Terror prison, briefly
49. Island in the East China Sea
50. 2014 Orange Bowl team: Abbr.
52. Mens 100-meter sprint record holder
59. Pseudonym for Norma McCorvey, in a landmark 1972 case
60. Pre-configured Windows folder
63. Wu-Tang Clan co-founder
64. Japanese carmaker with the Rodeo
65. Use, as plates
66. Standing on the street?
67. Hardwood tree
68. Suit up
2. Ancient Greek theaters
3. Bring in from the field
4. Computers that currently come with Mavericks
5. Flow controller
6. Play about a boy and his horse
7. Big name in champagne
8. Inner part of a 10-Down
9. French summer
10. See 8-Down
11. Patch-covered punk apparel
12. Noted TV snake oil salesman
18. 205, to Septimius Severus
21. Source of vegan protein
23. Surrealist director Luis
24. Letters granted automatically on
Wheel of Fortune
25. Hey, I didnt see you there
26. Swallow, as with flames
27. Light reddish-brown, as some horse coats
28. Scott Bakula time travel show
29. Die Welt connector
30. Theyre meant to make you pause
31. Climax that may be simultaneous, as in three places in this grid
32. Go ahead, archaically
34. Driverless racers
35. Outfit in the Simpsons episode
41. Grinding away
42. Course guide abbr.
47. What Jack Napier fell into, to become the Joker
48. Chewed without teeth
50. Take place
51. Burmese politician/activist Aung San ___ Kyi
52. WTF global warming??
53. Slow flow
54. Keyser ___ (Kevin Spacey role in
The Usual Suspects)
55. Tough test, as it were
56. Stakes before the deal
57. Pontiac muscle cars
58. Email scam targets, for short
60. Sri Lankan-British rapper
61. Initials of a famed Algerian-born designer
62. Firework that doesnt fire