A pair of tickets for a 4.5 or 8 hour Pacific Nature Tour will be awarded weekly. Email a picture of your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 619-325-1393. Limit one win per person per 30 days.
Visit Ben Tausig's website: www.inkwellxwords.com
1. Marks of experience, as it were
6. Your play
11. Where Putin got his professional start
14. Site of a Vietnam War atrocity
15. Multilayered cake
17. Hockey delay tactic
18. Jefferson Memorial column type
19. Earn after expenses
20. Crisis following the breakup of Guns N Roses, the Eagles, and Mötley Crüe?
23. NPRs Weekend ___
24. Human tail?
25. Horror movie set at the dry cleaner?
31. Like pork rinds
35. Dealbreakers: Abbr.?
36. Jazz singer Anderson
37. Bend in a tutu
38. Choice words swapped in this puzzles theme answers
40. Jazz singer Simone
41. Spengler who is the first to spot the
Stay Puft Marshmallow Man
42. Source of hair on ones furniture
43. Liquor is quicker poet Nash
44. Tour manager for gummy bears and M&Ms?
48. On top of everything else
49. Superglues, say
54. What the host of Deal or No Deal eats to make the gold suitcases look, like, *extra* gold?
58. Band whose Man on the Moon is a tribute to Andy Kaufman
59. Bureau that provides sports stats
60. Southern Caribbean island known for scuba diving
61. With 62-Across, what an R specifies
62. See 61-Across
63. Sites of some cosmetic surgeries
64. Low Rider band
65. Not on the up-and-up
66. Surge of water
1. Im shooting you now
2. Ancient tropical tree
3. Suspects excuse
4. Prepared to tackle
5. Play the dozens
6. Say ___ So (Hall & Oates)
7. Bear associated with Disney
8. River in view in Room With a View
9. Begin to leave ones dreams behind?
10. 7-G, for Homer Simpson
11. Michelangelo sculpture subject
12. Show featuring the New Directions
13. Sandwich that can be made vegetarian with fakon
21. 1950 film noir classic
22. Putting on
26. Beef up
27. Summer sign
28. Body part that may have a spacer
29. Number before Lives or West, in brand names
30. One with a list on campus
31. What freelancers usually submit on
32. Bit of plankton
33. One working with a chair and a whip
34. Theres one named for Achilles
38. Urgent NYPD call
39. The Matrix hero
43. Harry Potter and Tom Riddle, for two
45. Sings with frequent breaks?
46. Animated clown some claim is based on David Letterman
47. Some MIT grads
50. It has a point
51. Wordplay director Patrick Creadons documentary about debt
52. Orgy outfits, stereotypically
54. The M in MHz
55. 1986 Nobelist Wiesel
56. Mojito citrus
57. What am I, your ___?
58. Real, as talk