A pair of tickets for a 4.5 or 8 hour Pacific Nature Tour will be awarded weekly. Email a picture of your answers to email@example.com or fax it to 619-325-1393. Limit one win per person per 30 days.
Visit Ben Tausig's website: www.inkwellxwords.com
1. Were good to go gestures
8. Intimate detail?
15. Youre lying!
16. Soft marker point
17. One way to turn on a snowboard
18. People who go along with anything,
as it were
19. Words repeated in Buster Poindexters Hot Hot Hot
20. Sidewalks, e.g.
21. ___ Fiction
22. Hard-living singer James
23. Screening agcy.
30. Fathers who dont get married
32. Mendes in The Place Beyond the Pines
33. Some examples of 8-Acrosses
35. Best Upset and Best Play, for two
36. I wanna!
38. Opposer of background checks: Abbr.
39. Screw off
40. Cold and waiting to get drunk
41. French toast
43. German article
44. University whose mascot is
Riptide the Pelican
46. Sartorius muscle locale
47. Plantarflexion muscle locales
48. Search for intelligence
49. Pitcher-turned-sportscaster Hershiser
51. B-boy connection?
53. Suppose that ...
54. British character Bertram on The Office
57. Orange juice cocktails
60. Self-cutting, e.g.?
61. Morning show specialty
62. Gets by
63. Improvised section for a soloist
64. Show disdain for
1. Savvy about
2. Word before Moe Dee or G Rap,
in hip-hop names
3. Uncle Cliff, Aunt Crag, Cousin Bluff, etc.?
4. Innocent response to Are you smoking that cigarette inside?
5. Question intensely
6. Shot barely taken?
7. Go out with
8. Key of Bachs Brandenburg Concerto No. 6
9. Buick coupe until 1991
10. King of the borscht?
11. Reasons for an exam after a hookup: Abbr.
12. Judge Lance in the Simpson and
13. Sharp turn
14. Theyre longer than singles
20. Protest against squished conditions inside Easter candy packaging?
23. Monthly ranking in Tiger Beat?
24. Place an obstacle in front of
25. Green light
26. Slaves of Sparta
29. Executes, as a computer program
31. Org. that recently voted to accept openly gay troops
33. TV chef, to her critics?
34. Word after garage or porch
37. Record label that was absorbed by Geffen
42. One living under anti-gay laws even harsher than in Kansas
47. Protection against lurid search content
50. Intro to French class for a fluent French speaker, e.g.
52. Japanese watch company
53. Johns costar in Say Anything
55. 50 Cents ___ Club
56. Showbiz award grand slam: Abbr.
57. Karaoke need, casually
58. ___ Garten (the Barefoot Contessa)
60. Rescue squad letters