A pair of tickets for a 4.5 or 8 hour Pacific Nature Tour will be awarded weekly. Email a picture of your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 619-325-1393. Limit one win per person per 30 days.
Visit Ben Tausig's website: www.inkwellxwords.com
1. Fuel for some prop planes
6. Fuel for some trips?
9. Kings orders, e.g.
14. Actress Jovovich in a whole lot of Resident Evil movies
15. Prince Williams head
17. Commerce on the World Wide Web
18. Treat for a solstice party with an image of Gaia drawn in icing?
20. Sports org. headquartered in Daytona Beach
22. Chest muscle, casually
23. GOP electoral map color
24. ___ Valley (Reagan Library city)
25. Trig function
28. Live video of the 2008 presidential runner-up going about his daily life?
32. Rhythm guitarist James on Siamese Dream
33. Tragic supermodel Carangi
34. Taps instrument
38. The pairs of letters inserted into each of this puzzles theme answers, for example
43. Random, as an occurrence
44. Continental state where Sarah Palin
was born: Abbr.
45. What ___ gonna wear to this thing?
46. One at the wheel of a gherkinmobile?
51. The Da Vinci Code group
56. Org. in which everybody played with a gay teammate, per Charles Barkley
61. All right, yall, lets get in the old-fashioned horse-drawn carriage!
66. The L Word creator Chaiken
67. Hey-oh, keep the urologic details
68. Saturns largest moon
69. Rain delay sheets
70. Superman villain General ___
71. Derives (from)
1. Preach on
2. CV part
3. Collectible holder
4. Keys of Jay Zs Empire State of Mind
5. Chorizo relative
6. Letters for some accounting firms
7. Bar in the shower
8. Folded corner, as it were
9. Last word of a French film
10. Forbes alternative
11. Company that created Paperboy
12. Like some black guys on TV
13. King Carl XVI Gustaf, e.g.
19. Yard size, say
21. One of two living Fab Four members
26. Baja spring break destination, for short
27. Pleased with oneself
30. Go against ones god
31. Language from which mongoose and
35. Elviss is at Graceland
37. Islamic prince
39. They was watchin Yo! MTV Raps / Whats the ___ on the craps?: Ice Cube
40. Just playin
41. Gushing poem
42. Rival of Federer and Djokovic
47. Copper coin value
48. Chew the fat
49. Coop units?
50. Part of the plot
51. Path in space
52. Deen of wince-inducing language
53. Felix of The Odd Couple
57. Clip contents
59. Coated cheese, or the town from which
60. Man caves, perhaps
62. Fast-rising fig. in China
63. Genesis contemporary
64. The end of Ramadan (October 4th, this year)