A pair of tickets for a 4.5 or 8 hour Pacific Nature Tour will be awarded weekly. Email a picture of your answers to email@example.com or fax it to 619-325-1393. Limit one win per person per 30 days.
Visit Ben Tausig's website: www.inkwellxwords.com
1. Mon wid crucial dreads cum outa he head, perhaps
6. Military acronym since WWI
11. Collar accessory
15. Freeze, as a windshield
16. Styx venue?
17. Im still hungry!
18. Blitzens seating instruction to his sleigh driver? (No dark forces at work here!)
21. Clueless phrase
22. Lukas who played Ryan White
23. Like Conan OBrien, ethnically
24. Org. for Ann Miller, who said You try to help them, try to sing and dance ... its heartbreaking.
26. Important substance in immune development
28. What a goofy, witty waitstaff provides? (Everyone is alive and well)
35. ParaGard, e.g.
36. Locks something in before it comes out?
37. Blows away
40. Certain musical chord
42. Piece of eight, e.g.
43. Lays partner in snack food
44. ___ suit (baggy 40s outfit)
45. It includes Piccadilly and Victoria lines
47. A Marine Corps lance corporal no longer qualifies as one: Abbr.
48. The holiest of poker hands?
(You screaming convicts can relax)
52. Outrageous, briefly
53. Be on pins and needles for
56. Channel with highlights
59. Soon, a long time ago
63. Tender hugs and kisses, e.g.? (No hitting!)
67. One published in a literary magazine, perhaps
68. Vehicle for many a long, strange trip
69. Online clip-sharing site whose name is an anagram of MOVIE
70. Back talk
71. Obeys a neatnik pirates command regarding the deck
72. Squirrels staple
1. Capital of Latvia
3. Agcy. often quoted by Weekly World News
4. Quantity of beers at a hotel party
5. Bonobo, e.g.
6. LaBeouf of acting petulant and then being excused by James Franco in the
New York Times
7. Caretakers nickname
8. Drops in the bucket, perhaps
9. Not masc.
11. Modern fuel-efficient vehicle
12. R&B singer Braxton
13. The A in B.A.
14. America (Fuck ___) (Team America: World Police song)
19. Time to attack, in the military
20. ___, find me a crossword clue for yourself
25. Gp. that was an antagonist in Milk
26. Become dispirited?
27. Some catheters, briefly
28. Name in crackers or accommodations
29. Currency for many Member States
30. Peace, muchacho
31. Jason Sudeikis, to George Wendt
32. Keanu Reeves classic about a bus
33. Divisions in both the AL and NL
34. J.R. who was shot
38. Set in stone?
39. Coke product?
41. Biological throwbacks
43. Unit of derring-do
45. Green Day drummer Cool
46. Feral horse, casually
49. Mets stadium namesake
50. Biased type type
53. Silicon Alley exports
54. Joeys rather uninspired catchphrase on Blossom
55. Yes votes
56. Isle of exile to which many modern Romans escape
57. Refuse to acknowledge
58. One of Carlins seven dirty words thats since become commonplace
60. Hideo with two career no-hitters
62. Arcade Fires ___ Bible
64. Walgreens alternative
65. OMG! that Pomeranian is wearing a life vest!
66. Actress Longoria who divorced Tony Parker