A pair of tickets for a 4.5 or 8 hour Pacific Nature Tour will be awarded weekly. Email a picture of your answers to email@example.com or fax it to 619-325-1393. Limit one win per person per 30 days.
Visit Ben Tausig's website: www.inkwellxwords.com
1. Often implied letters in an online address
5. Stooge born Samuel Horwitz
10. Over there of old
13. University with a noted Writers Workshop
14. Like a ghost staying at your house,
as compared to a guest
16. I kissd thee ___ I killd thee: Othello
17. ___ fetish
19. Cutter of lines in some shops?
20. Hole style
22. Letter-shaped bike lock
24. Part in a show
25. Functions like a towel
27. All Quiet on the Western Front conflict, briefly
29. Friend of Kyle, Kenny, and Eric
32. Bridle attachment
33. The Vampire Diaries actor Somerhalder
34. Castilian-speaking country, locally
36. Like some projects after band breakups
39. Turban wearer
41. Like roughly 60% of human beings, ethnically
42. Manned the mixer, casually
43. Pal of Cookie Monkey, according to my son who isnt that good at English yet but who certainly enjoys Sesame Street
44. State with legal brothels
46. Chicago-style deep dish chain
47. Whose Line ___ Anyway?
49. Lover of Ares in Greek mythology
50. Good listener?
54. Swedish snuff
56. Star-shaped spice
57. Person from Boston, slangily
62. Shiny stone
63. Christie who wrote a mystery novel about bridge (but presumably never closed one on purpose to be a dick)
66. Tall runner Down Under
67. Words of warning on the top rung of a ladder
68. The Simpsons exclamations
69. Hit head-on
70. Looks proudly
71. Still playing after regulation, briefly
1. Quadraphonic system, say
2. Bugs, e.g.
3. Purchasing rule at the bar
4. Area with weatherproof furniture
5. Office gift exchange basis
6. One coming through in the clutch
7. Attorney general Holder
8. Friday Night Lights actress Kelly who dated Derek Jeter
10. Will you marry me? e.g.
11. Pulsonic toothbrush maker
12. Amphibians that may have toxic skin
15. Dont just throw away
21. Go bother someone ___
26. Baked British treats made with alcohol
28. Shred, as on a guitar
30. Site for a Jesus painting, perhaps
35. Alternative to puri or uttapam
37. Girls creator/star Dunham
38. One might make you hold your nose
40. Holds, as a party
48. Er ...
51. Track placement?
52. Colon-emptying procedure
53. Early data storage software
55. We, in a text message
58. James played by Beyoncé in
59. Um, Im trying to talk here ...
60. Narcissuss mythical partner
61. Take a breather
64. Bluth brother whose name is pronounced like a biblical character