A pair of tickets for a 4.5 or 8 hour Pacific Nature Tour will be awarded weekly. Email a picture of your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 619-325-1393. Limit one win per person per 30 days.
Visit Ben Tausig's website: www.inkwellxwords.com
1. Un momento, ___ favor
4. Sites for skateboarding tricks
9. Mugged, say
14. Google Maps suggestion, for short
15. It may be poached
16. Crosswise, on a ship
17. Anthem contraction
18. Woman with a killer voice?
19. [Turn to the next pg.]
20. Refreshments at many a 57-Across, represented in two of this puzzles corners
23. Invisible Man author
26. Fifths, on musical scales
27. ___ 99 problems ...
30. Lousy ballplayer, to an old-timey fan
31. Fish and chips fish
34. NBA or NFL part: Abbr.
36. Units of wax that arent actually wax
37. Refreshments at many a 57-Across, represented in the other two corners
40. Nation where most Mormons and Scientologists live
42. Sperms destination
43. Roger, Rémy
44. Muscle exercised by push-ups, casually
45. Modernist composer Charles
47. Brazilian football megastar with a reduplicated name
51. Plants from which chocolate is derived
54. ___ Meow (Internet meme cat with extremely long fur)
57. Event featuring new work, and where the items in the corners might be found
60. Put on
61. Words before lunch?
62. [You should try some of this grass]
63. Pixar film with a longbow-shooting protagonist
64. Caesars tongue
65. Very much unlike the OED
67. One of Puff Daddys clothing labels
68. Say that this clue is 69-Across, say
1. Alien abduction story instruments
2. Verdi opera based on a Shakespeare play
3. Throw the dice again
4. Puts on the line
5. Dispatch boat
6. Angel in the Book of Mormon
7. Bk. intro
9. Bird, notably
10. Instruments with trilling
11. Like a car thats safe, gets good gas mileage, etc.
13. DDS alternative (they essentially mean the same thing)
21. San Jose company in the Dow Jones Industrial Average
22. Quarterbacks call
25. Half of moms?
28. Bearded garden dwarf
32. Brand sold at Bed Bath & Beyond
33. Dream up
35. Chinese-American actress Lucy
37. Casino game for Bond
38. Kia Sportage, e.g.
39. Big name in lenses
40. Bars that allow you to buy a drink, e.g.
41. Ritzy Jersey Shore town
46. Enterprise engineer
48. Muppet drummer in Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem
49. Jedi Master Obi-Wan
50. Noted beard grower of 2001
52. Advil alternative
53. More ancient
55. Word before nerve or disc
56. Sierra ___
58. What one might get typecast in
59. Chinese cabbage?
60. ___ Ghraib (Iraqi prison)