A pair of tickets for a 4.5 or 8 hour Pacific Nature Tour will be awarded weekly. Email a picture of your answers to email@example.com or fax it to 619-325-1393. Limit one win per person per 30 days.
Visit Ben Tausig's website: www.inkwellxwords.com
1. Philosopher with a razor
6. Rock tool?
9. Tapioca relative
13. Via ___ (important Roman road)
14. Key and Peele, e.g.
15. Shocking response at the altar
17. *Teddy bear's quality or, alternately,
cooks vases in oil?
19. Slacker's sin
20. This evening, in ads
22. ___ effort
23. Purrer on a lap
27. *Greek poetry muse or, alternately, trim off some soothing leaves?
29. *Family get-together or, alternately, destroy the career of the co-producer of "Achtung Baby"?
31. Site of English relief
32. Sworn rival
33. Chicago/L.A. rock band famous for viral videos
38. Friend of Dorothy
45. Si across the Pyrenees
46. Get old
50. Parking space
51. Fluid deliverers, in the hosp.
54. *Small European warbler or, alternately, a wreath for the rear?
56. *Wart-covered and hungry for flies or, alternately, have a meeting about one of Jon's pets?
59. Speedy Gonzales exclamation
60. Wiesel who came to the United States in 1955
61. NCAA basketball coach Rick with two national championships
63. Option for those who are anti-Russian and anti-French?
65. *Kid's trains or, alternately, chocolate snack peddled by Ms. Chanel?
70. Word before power or punk
71. "___ Rand is one of those things that a lot of us, when we were 17 or 18 and feeling misunderstood, we'd pick up": Barack Obama
72. Surprising way to be taken
73. Ice cream known as Dreyer's on the West Coast
74. Txted word of polite request
75. "Dear me!"
1. One tripping over his own feet
2. Computer part often metaphorized as a brain: Abbr.
3. Course taken before receiving one's whistle
4. Inspired stuff?
5. Tiki bar beverage
6. Yemeni seaport
7. Genesis creation?
8. Delivery-related, in a way
9. Bro's counterpart
10. Two-time loser to Dwight
11. *Act the fool or, alternately, act the fool?
16. Low poker pair
18. Zip, nada, zilch
21. "Xanadu" band
23. Old hand
24. "STEP ON THAT THING!!!!"
26. Start of a major scale with no sharps or flats
28. "Livin' La Vida ___" (Ricky Martin song in which he really sells his passion for the ladies)
30. Longtime jazz writer Hentoff
35. Short version of a life story?
37. On the market, in a way
39. Part of a shout-out to Satan
41. Oval Pepperidge Farm cookie
42. Tweaks to fit
43. "I already made plans"
44. *Besmirched or, alternately, dressy item for the beach?
47. When you think you'll be there, for short
48. Feel like garbage
49. Way to go: Abbr.
52. Baller's lounge letters
53. Mountain top?
55. Defunct oil company with a "76" logo
57. Emulate a compost pile
58. Antiknock fluid
62. Some atoms
64. Pinafore letters
66. "Game of Thrones" network
67. Propeller in a sound, say
68. Anal, casually
69. Kite's milieu