Click here for a printable PDF.
A pair of tickets for a 4.5 or 8 hour Pacific Nature Tour will be awarded weekly. Email a picture of your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 619-325-1393. Limit one win per person per 30 days.
Visit Ben Tausig's website: www.inkwellxwords.com
5. Tip off
10. Nitpickers need
14. Hairy gay man, as it were
15. Giving type?
16. Eyes Wide Shut event
17. Alternate logo for the University of Iowa?
19. Title character in a 2003 Pixar film
20. Beethovens Third
21. Be Somebody... or Be Somebodys Fool! singer
23. It is what it is, e.g.
27. Ritz alternative
31. West Bank area, once
34. Tool that Supermans archenemy uses to help hang paintings?
36. Xbox ___
37. Like a black light poster
40. Spot in the ocean
42. Made a choice
43. Game strategy?
44. Number of starters in the Baseball-Bundesliga
45. Gave out like a library
47. If You See Something, Say Something transit org.
48. What youll get if you take the correct deductions from the original phrases in 17-, 34-, and 64-Across
50. Indeed, I see now
52. Incredible bargain
53. Texas oil company whose name comes from the Spanish for treasure
55. Suburban letters
57. Dons contractor
61. Do you mind?
64. Malias command to the family dog when its time to return to Pennsylvania Avenue?
68. Kinship group
69. Volunteers phrase
70. Its a bad sign
71. Dynasty before the creation of the Republic of China
72. Former NFL quarterback Tim whose name became a dictionary-recognized verb in 2012
1. French cleric
2. Israeli leader Golda born in Kiev
3. He calls jealousy a green-eyed monster
4. Halloween special effects agent
5. Common first name in the Stevenson political family
6. Internet acronym rarely meant literally
7. Brian who hasnt yet joined Neil Diamond in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
8. Be part of a crew
9. Basic barbering request
10. Offense for offending the judge
11. Native metal
12. James Bond movie studio
13. Letters on some party invitations
22. Wu-Tang producer
24. Prepare to share, as an article in the paper
25. Ingredient in solvents
26. Uses, as energy
28. Like a yes-man
29. Beer made by the same company as
30. Colombian snacks
31. Theyre rolled before getting baked
32. Move out of Washington?
33. With the works, perhaps
35. Robert Louis Stevenson character
38. Massage deeply
41. Apt to incense
46. Cartoon spun off from Beavis and Butt-head
49. Tree on a golf course
51. Phallic conveyance
54. That is crazy!
58. Molly, initially
59. Wanna make ___?
60. Bar ___
61. John Wayne film set in Seattle
62. Boxer in the first-ever pay-per-view match
63. Chinese chef Martin
65. Call for Lionel Messi
66. Org. that expanded its use of instant replay this year
67. Freudian concept often misused in everyday language