A pair of tickets for a 4.5 or 8 hour Pacific Nature Tour will be awarded weekly. Email a picture of your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 619-325-1393. Limit one win per person per 30 days.
Visit Ben Tausig's website: www.inkwellxwords.com
1. Latina actress/singer who started out as a breakdancer
4. CrazySexyCool trio
7. A bit cold
12. Long stretch
13. Skater Oksana who was in Blades of Glory
15. Checked out, in a way
16. Position for insect fetishists?
18. Displays very clearly
19. Synagogue, during Yom Kippur?
21. It needs oxygen
23. Magic, since the late 80s
27. Item under a dress
28. CSI material
31. Ready for gifting, perhaps
32. Stand at the mall
34. Latin 101 verb
37. Young rink employee who works exclusively outside the skating area?
40. The state or quality of being former
New York governor Spitzer?
42. Court plea, informally
44. End of the dinos?
45. Currently hitting
52. Govt. benefits provider
54. Certain quality
57. Fire truck attachment
59. TV spot for a black tie event featuring the music of James Taylor?
62. Trendy diet of questionable historical verisimilitude
65. Time during which one is expected to haunt?
68. Holder of secret sauce?
69. They may be offered hot or cold,
in Japanese restaurants
70. Working name letters
71. They may get signed after a break
72. Small songbird
73. We, as a species, have to have it
1. Bush transplanted to Florida
2. Velvet Underground lead singer Reed
3. Rob Fords province
4. Sat in the sun
5. Its not fair, its said
6. Actor Robert of I Spy
7. Peggy of conservative speechwriting
8. Later, yall
9. Texted word of entreaty
10. Go, in a way
11. Theyre lost after a sack: Abbr.
14. City near Beaujolais
17. Corvette roof types
20. Waders with curved bills
21. Dont even ___
22. The Book of ___
24. Auction site that explicitly forbids the selling of souls
25. Steve Cases former company
26. Roman 1040
29. Agreement that created a bloc during the Clinton years
30. 90, usually
33. East Asian carp
35. Laptops from Taiwan
38. Person behind the times, as it were
39. Org. that prohibits gay adults from holding leadership positions
40. Fashion magazine with a palindromic name
41. Mutually adulatory exchange
42. Agcy. that supports research in economics and geology
43. Paddle relative
46. Exclamations of achievement
47. Subjects of many Tibetan religious paintings
48. Who do you think you ___?
49. La Brea pit substance
51. Nook purchases
53. Ready to go?
56. Rhythm recorders: Abbr.
58. PC keys
60. Indian caste known for working as genealogists
61. Isao of the Golf Hall of Fame
62. Sgt.s underling
63. Just like
64. ___ Cruces, New Mexico
66. Prez known for building interstates
67. TV channel that eventually became Ion