A pair of tickets for a 4.5 or 8 hour Pacific Nature Tour will be awarded weekly. Email a picture of your answers to email@example.com or fax it to 619-325-1393. Limit one win per person per 30 days.
Visit Ben Tausig's website: www.inkwellxwords.com
1. Whole big thing
5. Tokyo Metro reading material
10. Very, in slang
14. Sit next to
15. White supremacists racial category
16. Hopped on
17. Video game that focuses on a Nintendo icons Italian heritage?
19. Pulitzer-winning playwright William
20. Lucy of Elementary
21. Hawks claw
22. Nolan Ryan, from 1972 to 1979
23. Nolan Ryan, from 1980 to 1988
25. Great Salt Lake state
26. Video game starring a badly out-of-shape Nintendo protagonist?
33. Marketing character in rice
34. Chinese way
35. Reaction to shocking news
38. Doubleday who almost certainly didnt invent baseball
39. Venomous snakes of the Nile
40. Small amount of spirit?
41. Like legal proceedings held before going to court
43. Video game about a PlayStation character who bombs his SATs?
47. Write lines professionally
50. Academy Award-winning brothers
56. One may be cut down after an NCAA win
57. Woodys folk-singing son
58. Video game detailing the early years of an anthropomorphic Sega speedster?
60. Pot ___ (stoners icon)
62. ___ von Habsburg (last Crown Prince of Austria-Hungary)
63. Caucuses locale
64. Flies and such
65. Bank extractions?
1. Berry Gordy label before Motown
2. One blowing in a pit
3. Minnesota city where pie à la mode
4. Outrageous, in Internet slang: Abbr.
5. First word, perhaps
6. Sea essentially destroyed by the Soviets
7. Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Laura
9. Ill take that as ___
10. Place with an extremely strong expectation of staring straight ahead
11. Some tokes
13. Film storage unit
18. Making the Band band that was, aptly, from Orlando
22. Envelope ltrs.
24. Choose to keep fighting
25. Bit of log-in info
27. French card game with betting
28. Whos Afraid of Virginia Woolf? writer
29. Some British cigarettes
30. Your Movie Sucks writer Roger
31. Kids time out?
32. Annotations for some boxing wins
35. Mall store that sells supplements
36. It may be thin or dead
37. Field that governs the use of the moon, e.g.
39. ___ mater (where one went)
41. Classics degrees, e.g.
42. Family nickname
44. Motherffff ...
45. Turn on a watch?
46. Actress Mimieux in The Time Machine
49. Belief system
50. ___ Cartel (former Colombian drug ring)
51. Cookie since 1912
52. Prospectors windfall
53. Closes up shop
55. Treats, as a sprain
59. That hurts ... [Ink Well ends forever on June 25. Sign up for avxwords.com to get great, similar puzzles]