A pair of tickets for a 4.5 or 8 hour Pacific Nature Tour will be awarded weekly. Email a picture of your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 619-325-1393. Limit one win per person per 30 days.
Visit Ben Tausig's website: www.inkwellxwords.com
1. Comic device used several times in
The Canterbury Tales
5. Customs duty
11. Always On Slightly Off network
14. The African Queen screenwriter James
15. Common polar surface
16. It deorbited in March 2001
17. Dressing up like an Andean stimulant?
19. Sellouts sign
20. President without a middle name
21. Radius site
22. DAnjou relative
23. Suddenly paid attention
24. Like eyes looking skyward
26. Science that focuses on the sadness and romance of living things?
34. Prefix with car or tour
35. Relevant, in law
36. Marc Maron podcast
37. Canonized patron of glass measuring cups?
40. Go, old-timey baseball team!
41. Inedible trimmings
43. Rowing need
44. Constellation named for a stringed instrument
45. Shiny and extremely heavy bird of prey?
49. ___ by Voices
50. Dark time
55. Ending similar to -like
57. xkcd comic artist Randall
58. Coffee container
59. Garden hose at a pride parade?
61. Native American territory, in slang, with the
63. Word of warning on a pinball machine
64. Org. with pat-downs
66. Small bills [alas, Ink Well ends 6/25/14—sign up at avxword.com to get similar weekly puzzles]
1. Theyre totally reasonable
2. Greek shopping center
3. Create a directors edition of, perhaps
4. Squad for which LeBron James won a championship
5. The Times ___ It (popular Twitter account)
6. About thirty días
7. Title for conservative pizza magnate
8. Sensual massage technique
9. Red Lobster preparation
10. Mystery writer Josephine
11. Pleeeease forgive me!
12. Low, on the road
13. Swamp swimmer
18. War photographer Robert
28. Psychosis-mimicking drug
29. Toys that return
30. Org. for Jewish boys
31. Rare bills
32. Of course this would happen to ME
33. Disease of abundance
37. Vehicle with smooth runners
38. Content of some on-stage battles
39. Come up with a wrong number
46. Resume doing business
48. For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow Is ___
51. Wood patterning
52. According to ___
53. Takes for a spin
56. Seriously, cmon bro
57. Forum leaders?
59. United hub on the West Coast, briefly
60. New year celebration involving orange trees