A pair of tickets for a 4.5 or 8 hour Pacific Nature Tour will be awarded weekly. Email a picture of your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 619-325-1393. Limit one win per person per 30 days.
Visit Ben Tausig's website: www.inkwellxwords.com
1. NCAA team thats been to 33 Rose Bowls
4. California peak for which a soda is named
10. My turn to be the bad guy in tag
14. Genre of 65-Across
15. Imposed, as a tax
16. Obstacle in 65-Across that causes the titular enemy to 21-Across/61-Across
17. WWII zone: Abbr.
18. Not knowing right from wrong
19. Othello, ethnically
20. Deg. for a city developer
21. With 61-Across, slowly come to an end, and what this puzzles theme answers do
22. Words said with a shrug
24. Weapon for fencing
26. Strained euphemism for black
28. Tamil-speaking country
32. Mad Men ex
36. Most innuendo-laden
38. Mopey, in slang
39. Active sort
42. Silly toy from China?
45. Rainbow shape
46. Fence in
48. Track and field, e.g.
51. What Tito Puente was King of
54. Teegarden of Friday Night Lights
56. ___ colada
58. Combs, once
61. See 21-Across
65. Noted arcade classic, and this puzzles theme
66. Popular post-arcade version of 65-Across
67. Pulled-out drawers?
69. Nectarine center
70. Web periodical, I guess
71. Consoles on which to play 65-Across
72. Palindromic Dutch city near Arnhem
73. Old New York Times crossword editor Will
74. Going for the most on eBay, say
75. Rapper who feuded with Jay-Z for a time
1. Bill Withers song about a manipulative partner
2. Screws, in the shtetl
3. Rocker Alice in Waynes World
4. Reubens side, perhaps
5. Sphere opening?
6. Mary Kay competitor
7. Songs in the Key of Life single dedicated to Ellington
8. Leaves with biscuits, say?
9. Riff on stage
10. Like fewer and fewer children, as from diseases like whooping cough (grrrr...)
11. Subatomic particle
12. Time ___ My Side
13. Via, once
23. Bit of lube
25. Corks spot
27. Git down in the ring
29. Language spoken across the border from southern China
30. Bad marks for students?
31. Nothing, in Naples
33. Occasion for a surprise attack in nam
34. First site to report on the leaked
Donald Sterling tapes
35. Fan of good crosswords, presumably :)
37. Yorke with a falsetto
41. 1980s TV hookup
43. This ___ joke, right?
44. Weed cousin
50. Vicious who overdosed in New York
52. Cheap writing implement
53. Five Nations tribe
55. Black Flags second album
57. Puts in the pot
58. That was a close one!
60. David Bowie Asks ___ If They Should Just Do Lasagna Again: The Onion
62. Mythical monster
63. Consoles on which to play newer versions of 65-Across
64. Cocks usually stay away from it
68. Guess about an Airbus: Abbr.