1. Feb. 16, 2005: This issue of CityBeat is dedicated to people who said Dick Cheney could never be capable of shooting a friend in the face with birdshot. We tried to tell you, but you never listen.
2. Aug. 2, 2006: This issue of CityBeat is dedicated to the little fella on the terrace at the recent Flaming Lips show in Del Mar, who settled the debate once and for all: Jockeys are total chick magnets.
3. Oct. 11, 2006: This issue of CityBeat is brought to you by people who see the influence David Lynch's Eraserhead has had on Kim Jong-Il
4. Feb. 20, 2008: This issue of CityBeat is dedicated to Serbia. Poor Serbia. No one wants to be with Serbia. Serbia must smell bad or something. Poor Serbia.
5. April 1, 2009: This issue of City Beat is dedicated to Queen Mene Mene Tekel Febblebunny, high priestess of the Gorsnatch people of the planet Xykeek. Long may she live.
6. June 23, 2010: This issue of CityBeat is brought to you by people who didn't die an "agonizing, painful death" after ingesting Best Buds' homemade Rice Krispies treat.
7. Nov. 17, 2010: This issue of CityBeat was sexually assaulted by Transportation Security Administration personnel before being declared safe for you to read.
8. Dec. 22, 2010: This issue of CityBeat is dedicated to ________________, from your cheap-ass boyfriend / girlfriend (circle one).
9. Feb. 23, 2011: This issue of CityBeat is only semi-effective as body armor in a prison shanking situation.
10. Feb. 22, 2012: This issue of CityBeat is one of the many tools Satan uses to undermine Rick Santorum's America.